Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome

So everything I read continues to convince me that I need to start a blog in order to promote my web site. So, that's what I'm doing.

I have been working in the online advertising and marketing industry for over seven years. I'm a nerd about advertising and marketing. I'm one of those people who watch TV for the commercials, enjoy going to random web sites to view banner ads and peruse numerous industry pubs on a daily basis to keep up to date and sharpen my skills.

For the past four years, I have been working on a site on the side from my 9 to 5 job (actually more like 9 to 9 and weekends also :)). The site is an online neighborhood guide for the Inland Empire in California (Riverside and San Bernardino counties). Over the years I've been lucky enough to learn how to develop, execute and maintain a web site and content from my 9 to 5 career. It's only been for the past couple years that I've been learning more about how to develop a business.

This blog is my response to numerous articles that recommend writing a blog to promote your business. I hope to share useful articles, resources, document my experience developing my business and maybe meet some new people along the way. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...