Saturday, May 8, 2010

Evernote

So at my attempt to keep this blog about my site development, keep relevant and make the most use of my productive but very expensive phone I have decided to write about tools I use online and on my phone that keep me productive. For example i am writing this at 2:30am from my verizon motorola droid phone from blogspot.com.

My first attempt at writing a review will be about Evernote. I'll explain more tomorrow when I'm a lil more awake. I met w/my creative director tonight and his girlfriend. Lots of fun and lots of business. I have an SBA class about building business credit - should be interesting. Will let you know and tell you more about Evernote tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...