Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tools of the Trade: The 8 Habits of Highly Productive People

Hi friends -

So, I'm on this big kick about productivity lately, especially when it comes to tools of my trade. Time is of the essence and I'm on the look out for anything that increases my productivity and keeps my brain sharp. I stumbled upon this blog post from Celestine Chua called The Personal Excellence Blog. She's a productivity guru and her blog is super insightful. I've made a summary of the eight habits she describes in her article, but I highly recommend that you read the post to get the full effect.

The 8 Habits of Highly Productive People
1. Focus on the high value tasks
2. Allocate breaks strategically
3. Remove productivity pitstops (i.e. distractions)
4. Tap into your inspiration
5. Unplug! (Create barriers to entry)
6. Optimize time pockets
7. Set timelines
8. Automate everything possible

Do you follow any of these habits or have any additional recommendations? We'd love to hear! Give us give us a shout on FB or tweet us!

Till next time....

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...