Thursday, August 11, 2011

Riverside Food Truck Festival Day Itinerary

Hi neighbors!

Not sure if you've heard but we're gearing up for the Riverside Food Truck Festival and we want to share the experience with you by giving away 2 free VIP tickets. All you have to do is Like our FB page and leave a wall post telling us of a spot/destination/event/attraction in the IE that is "one of a kind" and unique.

So, I'm an over planner and since I plan on being out in Riverside I've decided to make a day of it and create an itinerary. Here are a few spots I plan on checking out that day. What about you? What's on your day's itinerary?

ITINERARY
1. Put on stretchy pants and head to the Riverside Food Truck Festival
2. Head to the Sweeney Art Gallery and take a look at the world's largest photograph
3. Get more of my photography appreciation fill in by heading to the California Museum of Photography
4. If I can swing it I may stop by the Dinosaur Truck Stop (Attn: Pee Wee Herman fans, the "Big Adventure" was filmed here!)
5. And after all of the above I know I'll be hungry again (I get exhaustingly hungry every two hours - it's annoying haha) so I'll head to Cafe Sevilla for some tapas
6. Then call it a day by catching a couple flicks at the Van Buren Drive In

Well, till the day of the festival (9/3), here are some pictures of Riverside to help inspire us. I hope to return with more to show you and better shots.

Till next time...

Riverside collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...